Friday, October 5, 2012

Zzzzzzz's

Hudson had a great day of sleeping.  He didn't budge much at all.  His blood gas at 8 am and 4 pm were good, so good they will do another one at 4 am.  With each gas today, they decreased his PIP and increased his PEEP.  After the doctors examined Hudson's chest X-Ray, they increased his PEEP a little more.  They did a chest X-Ray on him around 8 pm and it was better than the previous one today, his right upper lung was collapsed but a small improvement is better than no improvement. 

Hudson slept all day!! He must've been worn out from his fussiness yesterday that he was plain exhausted.  I can't blame him.  Overall, an uneventful day. 

A look at today: 


"My favorite time...BELLY TIME!!!" - Hudson


"Check out my new spider man car from my friend Rylan!  I can't wait to play with it when I break out of this plastic box.  And Rylan's sister, Dilynn, baked me some cookies...they were yummy...I did share with my Mommy and Daddy too!" - Hudson


"My arms are restricted, but you can't keep me from moving my feet!  I'm pointing my toes at you!" - Hudson


"Hoo Hoo Hoo HOOSIERS!" - Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment