What does getting to hold Hudson look like?
First Family Picture - Hudson is 18 days old
However, getting to hold Hudson was not as simple as it looks in this picture...below is just a peak at what went in to getting to hold him:)
1. They wrapped him like a burrito
2. I got to sit and wait in anticipation while they prepped for the move
3. Took two nurses to move him and his tubes and his RT to carry his jet box
4. Getting him all settled in my arms
5. First picture with me holding Hudson...and his RT Andy is smiling in the background:) He had to squat behind me holding Hudson's jet box to make sure it stayed at a specific angle.
6. Another angle of us and all Hudson's baggage...
7. A closer picture of Hudson
8. The Murray Family
9. And they took him back...and inched their way back to his new isolette
10. Getting him all situated back in his new home
Once they got him back home, they had to replace the tape that is holding his tubes in place...easy right..
1. Get him situated...right now you see hands from 3 different people and the RT hadn't put his hands in the mix yet
2. Tape removed...cleaning his face before they put more tape back on
3. Closer view
4. He has to be "restrained" and my hands are holding his legs and arms
5. All finished and snuggled back in bed
Daddy and Hudson:)
And the Colts won!!!
Our lil Colts Fan!