Friday, December 21, 2012

Funday Friday

Auntie Lisa came and held Hudson for the first time...and she loved it!  Hudson on the other hand...he just wanted food:)  He is such a little ham and would NOT open his eyes up wide for her at all, just peeked at her every now and again and drank his bottle.

He weighed 7lbs 6oz today:)

Medically speaking his bottom looks much much better!  Other than that we are just hanging out, eating and getting bigger for our test on Wednesday.

Happy Friday!  And thank you thank you thank you for your encouragement and prayers through Hudson's adventure:)  I know this is just the first of many...but a boo boo on the knee is going to be a piece of cake in comparison.

Enjoy our chunky bundle of sunshine:)

"I wonder if anyone will notice?" - Hudson

"No pictures and stop talking to me!" - Hudson

"Auntie Lisa is pretty good at burping me." - Hudson

"I told you I was a monkey butt" - Hudson

"SANTA'S COMING!!!!!" - Hudson

"I want this off!" - Hudson

"I'm in my happy place!  Swinging and Music:)" - Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment