Monday, April 1, 2013

Who is 6 months old?!



Hudson is!

We had his six month check up last week and he's doing great!  He gets a break from the doctor until he's 9 months!  He weighed in at 13lbs 5oz:)  He gets that honestly...Ben and I love to eat too!

In the last month Hudson has been smiling, cooing, squealing and moving around a lot more.  He is developing such a personality!

"I'm ready to be your caddy daddy!" - Hudson



"What is this thing?" - Hudson

"I've got a tongue!" - Hudson

"Aunt Sara helped me get Mommy's snack box for her first day back to work" - Hudson

One of the many faces of Hudson:)  This is his...I'm in deep thought:)

BYE BYE OXYGEN!!!

"Mommy loves my chubby cheeks"

"CANDY MAN!!!"

"look what i found:)" - Hudson

"I look good in my candy stripes!" - Hudson

"Aaaa aaa achoo!"

Colt aka guard dog:)

Arts and Crafts done at Miss Libby's

"I'm up to no good:)"

"What are you looking at?"

"Me and Daddy spending spring/snow break together"

"SMILES:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment