- eye appointment (follow up was to be in September, but doctor felt sooner the better)
- had that appointment a few weeks ago and from that learned his eyes are great. No need for glasses at this time.
- however, this left us with more questions...why is he not reaching for toys, tracking, recognize you when you walk in to a room (only will react if he hears you)
- first steps appointment (follow up was to be mid august, but doctor felt sooner the better)
- however, with vacations and covering...Hudson still wasn't able to be seen until next week. So from there, he'll be evaluated and then a plan will be presented to us a few days later.
- this is a result of how his eye appointment went. eye doctor wants to get a new scan of his brain to compare it to the one from December.
- this will take place late next week
And then of course the appointments we already had scheduled...lungs and kidneys:)
Hudson's trying to get all his appointments in all at the same time and just before Baby #2 arrives.
Baby #2 and myself have been monitored almost every two weeks since mid January (when we found out about Baby #2). Ben and I have been able to watch baby grow and develop since we've had ultrasounds almost every 2 to 4 weeks. I have a feeling he will look just like Hudson, especially a few of the 3d images we've seen. Baby #2 is on the struggle bus with gaining weight, this was noticed at my 28 week ultrasound. Last week I thought I was having braxton hicks, but with loss of appetite and pain that I'd experience with a few of them...I knew I should go see the doctor. After hooking me up to monitors I was sent to the hospital to stop contractions. Stayed overnight and now am on medicine until 36 weeks to keep contractions at a minimum or stopped. From this little visit to the hospital, I'm now on modified bed rest. I'm allowed to continue to work, but desk work. No preparing meals, but I can make a sandwich. No walking to just walk. I take lots of breaks and sit down. I just had my 32 week ultrasound and his weight gaining has not improved. Plan is for me to have two non stress tests a week for the next three weeks. I go back at 35 weeks to have another ultrasound to check baby growth. Ben and I feel very confident and comforted with the specialist that we are seeing. Baby #2 will more than likely be joining us later this month. Ben is still in shock, not real sure when he thought the baby would be joining us...overall, ben is super daddy and husband. Our families and friends have come to our rescue on multiple occasions to watch Hudson, help me, etc...
Overall we are very blessed and couldn't be more thankful!
Will keep you posted on the Murray Brothers!
Hudson came on September 19th - Cindy's birthday. (he felt he needed to share with his Gramma)
Baby #2 tried to come on July 16th - Ben and my anniversary...
For some reason our boys think they have to come on someone's special day ...